SEQU files

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

kirk hansen
User

SEQU files

Post by kirk hansen »

A software provider has sent me a file, with extension SEQU, originating with *another PDF Application other than PDF-XChange*.

Can this be processed with some PDF-Xchange product, or am I going to have to acquire *the other PDF Application* in order to use it?

Thanks!
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: SEQU files

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello kirk hansen,

That is not a file format I have seen before. Upon searching for it - this appears to be a "batch sequence" file format - so it will perform specific tasks in that 'other' software - probably also on a number of files. So you will need them to open this type of document and execute the sequence of operations stored in it. This document is not a PDF file itself, the format it uses internally is not part of the PDF specification, and also the operation names are very likely specific to the software package which created it - so even if we were to use exactly the same file extension for say our PDF Tools batch operations - it would have still been incompatible.

Kind regards,
Stefan