correcting croped pages

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Tamutka
User

correcting croped pages

Post by Tamutka »

Hi,
I have a little problem and hope it can be solved.
I am scanning my books so I can read them on my tablet. After scanning I crop them. But, sometimes all the croped pages look good except one which is "too croped".
How to correct this? Is there a way to "uncrop" one page only?
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: correcting croped pages

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Tamutka,

Depending on the settings you selected when doing the initial crop - if the content is still there - then yes you can "uncrop" a page.
Please take a look at the below image - on it I have already cropped that one 17th page of my document to the white margins only, however I didn't select to remove the contents outside of the crop area, so in a consecutive "crop" I can now adjust the crop mask - while all the initial content of that page is still there:
image(1).png
(the Crop preview is on the left - the currently cropped - but no content removed) page as shown in the Editor is on the right).

If you have cropped and removed the content outside of the crop area - provided that you e.g. just want some extra margin, and are not missing actual content - then you can try to resize that page - so that there is some extra space on the sides:
image.png
Kind regards,
Stefan
Tamutka
User

Re: correcting croped pages

Post by Tamutka »

Thank you, Stefan, for the reply. That is a great solution.
best regards, Natasa
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

correcting croped pages

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

:)