cannot Import comments to signed document

PDF-XChange Editor SDK for Developers

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Forum rules
DO NOT post your license/serial key, or your activation code - these forums, and all posts within, are public and we will be forced to immediately deactivate your license.

When experiencing some errors, use the IAUX_Inst::FormatHRESULT method to see their description and include it in your post along with the error code.
prasantha
User

cannot Import comments to signed document

Post by prasantha »

I have used op.document.importCommentsAndFields comand to import fdf to a pdf file. but when I import the FDF file to a signed document it does not work, it complains " No permissions for this operation". But if I try to imposrt using pdf exchange for the signed sidned document it works without any issue, even I can save the documetn after importing it.

I cheked below link as well.
viewtopic.php?p=161680&hilit=DocMDP#p161680

But as i understood we need to change the files property when we sign the documenet. but in my case the document is already signed. (but it works as expecrted in PDF exchange).

So can any one let me know how can i import the fdf to a signed document?
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: cannot Import comments to signed document

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello prasantha,

Just to make sure - can you please check and ensure that the build of the end user Editor, and of the SDK/.dlls is the same?
Can we have a copy of the .fdf and the target file?

Kind regards,
Stefan