can't apply signature to multiple pages

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

MEGA sup
User

can't apply signature to multiple pages

Post by MEGA sup »

Hi,

I am trying to place my signature on multiple pages.

After placing the signature on one page, it appeared a pop-up saying "This document contains unapplied signatures or initials", I selected "Apply All", but this does not make any effect, no signature has been added to any page. Please provide some instructions.
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: can't apply signature to multiple pages

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

Hi MEGA sup,

are you able to sign other documents? It does sound like there is something on this document that requires attention in order to sign it. Are you able to send us this PDF? If it is sensitive, we will honour that, in which case please email it to support@pdf-xchange.com
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com
MEGA sup
User

Post by MEGA sup »

Hi,

I can't perform the same on other documents. I have sent the file to your support team.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello MEGA sup,

That notification will appear when you use the "Signatures and Initials" option from the Protect tab:
image.png
This would appear after the first signature, and will stay there until you "apply" those signatures.
You can however select your signature again and place it as many times as needed:
image(1).png
If you would like to add the same signature to the same location on many pages - place it once, 'Apply' that signature, and you can then switch to the Edit content tool, select it, and then from the Selection menu duplicate it to all of your pages:
image(2).png
Kind regards,
Stefan