Word crashing

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's OFFice2PDF and MS Office Addin Applications - supplied with PDF-XChange.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

andybax
User

Word crashing

Post by andybax »

Receipt no. 1641085535
Hi,

Since installing PDF-XChange Prof 5.0 yesterday, I seem to be having trouble opening Word properly. It crashes and I get the following error message:

AppName: winword.exe AppVer: 10.0.6612.0 ModName: pdfcwordaddin.dll

ModVer: 5.0.8102.100 Offset: 000056bc

I am using Windows XP.
Can you please advise?
Thanks,
Andy
Ivan - Tracker Software
Site Admin

Post by Ivan - Tracker Software »

Looks like this has no relation to any of our products: for first, there is no PDF-XChange version 5; for second our office addin module name is PXCOfficeAddin4.dll and its version is 4.0.0146.

Suggest you locate your purchase info and discuss with your supplier and not us.
Tracker Software (Project Director)

When attaching files to any message - please ensure they are archived and posted as a .ZIP, .RAR or .7z format - or they will not be posted - thanks.
andybax
User

Sorry

Post by andybax »

Sorry - obviously got your company confused with another. Maybe I should have bought your product!
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Hi Andy,

;) - we did have to bite the tongue on replying ....

But in fairness - all products do have their good days and bad days - just so long as they respond and resolve - I am sure all will be well.

Good luck :)
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com