Powerpoint to pdf xonversion objects appaering

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

MedBooster
User

Powerpoint to pdf xonversion objects appaering

Post by MedBooster »

is there a way to enable/disable objects appearing an disappearing? Let's say it's 1 powerpoint slide, but it is changed in things revealed to hidden etc.... , is it then possible to get more pdf slidesso that you can see these reveals just like in a powerpoint slide.

also, what about other powerpoint features such as clicking on object to interact with them for example hiding a rectangle to reveal something underneath,

or to play a video inside a powerpoint (converted to PDF in this case)

Are these available in PDF xce?
Wishlist
Bookmarks with page numbers
Optional fixed small icon size in the toolbar
Shift to UNLOCK aspect ratio/i]
Allow more "toolbars" to the title bar
AltGr issues with character input and keyboard shortcuts
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Powerpoint to pdf xonversion objects appaering

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello MedBooster,

I am afraid that I am not aware of a way for you to automate the creation of such a PDF where each PPoint "appearing object" to generate a new page - so that you can get a multi page PDF.
You can however set up transitions for full screen mode on the Editor level (so it's a global setting for the Editor, not per documnet), and then transitions can be used for a sort of "presentation" with additional elements appearing on the same page, but you will need to prepare your PDF accordingly.
For an example that I prepared - please see the attached and get it into full screen with the first page shown initially. When you then click through the file with transition methods that do not "slide" the whole page in - it appears as if new content is appearing on the same page.

You can also embed video clips in PDF's pages - and can set the video to run e.g. when the page is opened - and this should play the video right away even in full screen mode.

However - the PDF and PPOint formats are quite different and intended for different purposes so why not use the original PPoint if you need to make a presentation but instead try to force a PDF file to behave like a PPoint document?

Kind regards,
Stefan
Attachments
Pages 1 to 3 from #0211159.pdf
(144.86 KiB) Downloaded 12 times