The function does not work "Combine files into a single PDF"

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

brokman
User

The function does not work "Combine files into a single PDF"

Post by brokman »

Good afternoon!
Already in which version the "combine files into a single PDF" function does not work:
- the program does not add files from subfolders;
- the file type filter does not work .

Version: PDF-XChange Editor Plus 9.4.364.0
Radi - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: The function does not work "Combine files into a single PDF"

Post by Radi - Tracker Supp »

Hello brokman,

I tested this function on my end and I didn't experience any issues. I tried to combine all documents of a random folder and its sub folders and all files were added to the menu correctly.

After that I selected only one type of documents to be added and all such files from the selected folder and its sub folders were added to the list.

Could you please let us know the exact steps you take in order to reproduce this problem?

Some screenshots or a video illustrating the issue might also be helpful.

Regards,
Radi
brokman
User

Post by brokman »

Radi - Tracker Supp wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:21 pm Hello brokman,

I tested this function on my end and I didn't experience any issues. I tried to combine all documents of a random folder and its sub folders and all files were added to the menu correctly.

After that I selected only one type of documents to be added and all such files from the selected folder and its sub folders were added to the list.

Could you please let us know the exact steps you take in order to reproduce this problem?

Some screenshots or a video illustrating the issue might also be helpful.

Regards,
Radi
Recorded a video.
https://dropmefiles.com/RYN7l
Radi - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Radi - Tracker Supp »

Hello brokman,

I was able to reproduce the issue now. It seems like this happens only when you drag/drop a folder. I'll forward this to our development team so they can investigate why this is happening.

Meanwhile, you will need to use this option from the menu - click on the Add Folder button and then select the folder you would like to add from the Windows Explorer window.

Regards,
Radi