Email.Enabled invalid?

PDF-XChange Drivers API (only) V4/V5
This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers SDK (only) - VERSION 4 & 5 - Please use the PDF-Tools SDK Forum for Library DLL assistance.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

sabio5
User

Email.Enabled invalid?

Post by sabio5 »

I'm trying to use the Email features of the drivers API (driver version 9.2.359) but am unable to get past the first step. Attempting to set Email.Enabled = True is returning an invalid argument (E_INVALIDARG) error. The actual code (C++) is:

m_pPrinter->Option[L"Email.Enabled"] = L"True";

This same exact format works for other properties that need to be enabled, such as Overlay.Enabled.

I see there was a similar issue discussed back in 2009 involving case sensitivity, but I think the above matches the doc. Is there a mismatch between the doc and the actual case or spelling required?
sabio5
User

Re: Email.Enabled invalid?

Post by sabio5 »

Is this forum still active? It seems uncharacteristically quiet.
Ivan - Tracker Software
Site Admin

Re: Email.Enabled invalid?

Post by Ivan - Tracker Software »

Unfortunately, starting from V7, parameter names are case sensitive, and sometimes the API help does not reflect that.
Please use EMail.Enabled to fix the issue. We will fix the help on our side.
Tracker Software (Project Director)

When attaching files to any message - please ensure they are archived and posted as a .ZIP, .RAR or .7z format - or they will not be posted - thanks.