Can not edit text at all

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

titore90
User

Can not edit text at all

Post by titore90 »

Hell guys, installed software on my PC and want to edit text, but when i click on edit text i can not mark any text like it is not visible to the program and can not make modifications..... i bought it only for text edditing and now i can not find how to properly do it.

Can you please help me, the text is in Cirilics and i changed Unicod options already to be able to see it.

Best regards Daniel
Ud.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: Can not edit text at all

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hello, titore90

It looks at a glance, like this document is a scanned document which does not contain any editable text (as the document is simply an image). I would recommend that you try running our Enhanced OCR on the file to generate editable text. The OCR tool is located on the Convert tab:
image.png
Kind regards,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com