Close-Button focus is not top-right

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Sandstone
User

Post by Sandstone »

In other applications, when you move the mouse pointer all the way to the top, the minimize-, restore-/maximize- and close-buttons get the focus (depends on the horizontal mouse position, of course).

This way you can move the mouse pointer to the upper right corner without looking closely and then click to close the application.

This doesn't work with the current PDF-XChange Editor , because the top window edge does not get the focus; one has to move the mouse back down a bit to get the close-button highlighted.

I am using Win10x64. I don't know if this effect also occurred in earlier versions.
Radi - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Close-Button focus is not top-right

Post by Radi - Tracker Supp »

Hello Sandstone,

This is a known issue in the current build of the Editor. Our development team is working on resolving this in a future version of the Editor. The (internal only) ticket for this is:
#6036: Editor 361: The Editor cannot be closed when the mouse is positioned at the upper right pixel.

Regards,
Radi
Sandstone
User

Post by Sandstone »

Perfect, thanks!
Radi - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

:)
zhugecaomao
User

Post by zhugecaomao »

Hi, i am using version 9.3.361.0 and I am facing the same issue for quite long time.

I am checking new version of XChange Editor everyday since May because this issue affect a lot to me, until today still no new version release...

May I know this issue already fixed?
Radi - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Hello zhugecaomao,

I see that this issue has been reported as fixed in our internal system. The fix will be available in the next build of the Editor.

For the moment, we do not have an estimate on when the new version will be released.

Regards,
Radi
zhugecaomao
User

Post by zhugecaomao »

Radi - Tracker Supp wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:09 pm Hello zhugecaomao,

I see that this issue has been reported as fixed in our internal system. The fix will be available in the next build of the Editor.

For the moment, we do not have an estimate on when the new version will be released.

Regards,
Radi
Great to hear that! thanks
Radi - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

:)