Erste Seite einer PDF als JPG abspeichern mit Access 2019 oder vb.net 2017

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Volker Bunge
User

Erste Seite einer PDF als JPG abspeichern mit Access 2019 oder vb.net 2017

Post by Volker Bunge »

Hallo zusammen,

ich habe den PDF-XChange Editor Plus und möchte mit Access oder vb.Net hunderte PDF-Dateien so bearbeiten, dass mir für jede PDF-Datei eine JPG Datei mit dem Namen der PDF - Datei erstellt wird.

Ich kann in beiden Programmen schon per Webbrowser-Control mir die PDF-Dateien anzeigen lassen.

Kann man jetzt die Anzeige so ansteuern, dass man von der aktuellen Datei die Seite 1 als JPG-Datei abspeichern kann? Super wäre, wenn die JPG-Datei den Na1men der PDF-Datei hätte und im gleichen Verzeichnis wie PDF-Datei abgelegt werden würde.

Wenn man die Qualität auch noch einstellen könnte, dann hätte ich erst einmal alles.

Gibt es hierfür Codebeispiele und welche Dateien muss ich ggf. noch einbinden?

Wäre super, wenn mir hier jema´nd helfen könnte.

Gruß
Volker

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone,

I have the PDF-XChange Editor Plus and would like to edit hundreds of PDF files with Access or vb.Net in such a way that for each PDF file a JPG file with the name of the PDF file is created.

I can already display the PDF files in both programs via web browser control.

Is it now possible to control the display in such a way that you can save page 1 as a JPG file from the current file? It would be great if the JPG file had the Na1men of the PDF file and would be stored in the same directory as the PDF file.

If you could also adjust the quality, then I would have everything.

Are there any code examples for this and which files do I have to include if necessary?

Would be great if jema ́nd could help me here.

Greeting
Volker
Ivan - Tracker Software
Site Admin

Re: Erste Seite einer PDF als JPG abspeichern mit Access 2019 oder vb.net 2017

Post by Ivan - Tracker Software »

You need to use one of our SDKs for this purpose. Easiest one for this will be Editor Simple SDK.
Tracker Software (Project Director)

When attaching files to any message - please ensure they are archived and posted as a .ZIP, .RAR or .7z format - or they will not be posted - thanks.