Change PDFXEdit.SDK temp folder location  SOLVED

PDF-XChange Editor SDK for Developers

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Forum rules
DO NOT post your license/serial key, or your activation code - these forums, and all posts within, are public and we will be forced to immediately deactivate your license.

When experiencing some errors, use the IAUX_Inst::FormatHRESULT method to see their description and include it in your post along with the error code.
sagetech
User

Change PDFXEdit.SDK temp folder location

Post by sagetech »

Hi,

Is it possible to change the PDFXEdit.SDK temp folder location? This is because our project requirement does not permit our application to write files in windows default TEMP folder. I tried to change my application TEMP environment variable, but the library does not read the TEMP variable. Any advise? Thanks
RMan
User

Re: Change PDFXEdit.SDK temp folder location  SOLVED

Post by RMan »

Not sure on your language you are doing it in but in VB6 you would want to do it when you initialize the control I believe. Something like this.

Call pdfCtl.Inst.SetStdFolder(PXV_StdFolderID.PXV_StdFolder_Plugins, sTempFolder, True)

Call pdfCtl.Inst.Init(pdfCtl, "yoourserialnumber")
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Change PDFXEdit.SDK temp folder location

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello RMan,

Thanks for the help!

@sagetech - I hope the above was useful to you, but if you need any further help - please do let us know!

Kind regards,
Stefan