Combining PDF Tools functionality into Viewer interface

Please post any requests or ideas you may have for new features for the end User Version of PDF-Tools here.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, John - Tracker Supp, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Tracker - Clarion Support, moderators, Support Staff

asdf
User

Combining PDF Tools functionality into Viewer interface

Post by asdf »

So I've been thoroughly impressed with PDF Viewer and will recommend it to anyone that asks (and even a few that don't). So I thought I would investigate the PDF Authoring software, which I assumed was PDF XChange Pro. Looking into it, it seems that this is simply the driver and that to rotate/splice/extract pages from a PDF (or to combine frim multiple sources) I would need to purchase PDF Tools. So I downloaded PDF Tools and "wow". I've never seen an interface as non-standard as this software.

What happened to teh PDF Viewer design?? I think that software is SO elegant and "like Acrobat" it makes the switch to PDF XChange a no-brainer. Why can't the power tools be incorporated into teh Viewers interface? The Viewer already leaves other viewers in teh dust with it's functionality and ability to save markup content to the PDF, it seems that it would be such a small step to allow page rearranging/editing/compositing.

I have seen a few threads that allude to a merging of some of Trackers softwares - where can I find some detail on this? I'll poke around the website some more, but if I could get some direction from someone, it would def help.
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Please watch for a new product release - this week :)
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com