Integrate RTF editor

Please post any requests or ideas you may have for new features for the end User Version of PDF-Tools here.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, John - Tracker Supp, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Tracker - Clarion Support, moderators, Support Staff

James70
User

Integrate RTF editor

Post by James70 »

PDF Exchange Editor is my standard pdf reader. Now I can add text or other content to a pdf document. However, I often want to make notes or copy text to Microsoft Word or an RTF editor. Of course, Windows 10 has its own ways to display programs side by side. But it would be far more convenient when PDF Exchange Editor could be used to open and edit an RTF document alongside the PDF, so that the user can drag content from the PDF to RTF, edit it and things like that.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Integrate RTF editor

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello James70,

Thanks for your forum post and suggestion, but this is a bit outside of the scope of our products and as you have already pointed out - Windows has a feature that can do the same, so us creating a duplicate of something already done elsewhere is only going to make our products larger and slower, while adding something new that can already be done otherwise.

Kind regards,
Stefan