XP Pen Deco 01 V2 Pen Issues

For users with issues, or feature requests, on touchscreen devices.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Forum rules
For users with issues, or feature requests, on touchscreen devices.

DO NOT post your license/serial key, or your activation code - these forums, and all posts within, are public and we will be forced to immediately deactivate your license.

Please specify the specific name of the product in question, the Version and Build, then the issue/feature feature:

i.e.

PDF-XChange Editor, Version 5.5 Build 315.

Description of issue/request: "................."
Kevin252
User

XP Pen Deco 01 V2 Pen Issues

Post by Kevin252 »

I bought an XP Pen Deco 01 V2 about a month ago and have been enjoying it! However today I did a sketch, unplugged my tablet so I could eat lunch, and when I plugged it back in and my pen..... jitters?
Nothing happened while it was unplugged so I've got no idea what is causing the issue or how to resolve it.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, rebooted my pc multiple times, tried using my second monitor and nothing helped.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: XP Pen Deco 01 V2 Pen Issues

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hi, Kevin252

Could you please clarify here, are you making use of this device with our "PDF-Xchange" software, or are you simply looking for general support with the device itself?

If you need help with our PDF-Xchange Software, please do ensure that it is fully up to date as well, and after that, please confirm, does this issue exclusively happen within on PDF-XChange Editor, or do you see the same in all applications when using this pen device?

Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com