Set text to display only outline instead of solid text using IPXC_ContentCreator

A forum for questions or concerns related to the PDF-XChange Core API SDK

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Forum rules
DO NOT post your license/serial key, or your activation code - these forums, and all posts within, are public and we will be forced to immediately deactivate your license.

When experiencing some errors, use the IAUX_Inst::FormatHRESULT method to see their description and include it in your post along with the error code.
mmasood
User

Set text to display only outline instead of solid text using IPXC_ContentCreator

Post by mmasood »

Hi,

I am using Core Api version 7.0.326.0.

I am working with C#. This is the line of code that i am using.

Code: Select all

contentCreator.ShowTextBlock(curText, pRect, pRect, nFlags, nTextLen, pCharFmt, pParaFmt, pCallbacks, out pTextBounds);
The value of curText is:

Code: Select all

<body><p style="font-family:'Arial'; font-size:24pt; line-height:normal; text-align:center;"><span style="color:#ff0000">Sample Text</span></p></body>
the output with this text is a solid filled text that is displayed on the page according to the coordinates given in the rectangle.

I want the output to be just the outline of the letters instead of solid fill. How do I achieve this?

I have tried used "text-shadow" and "text-stroke" properties but they do not do anything.

Regards,
M
mmasood
User

Re: Set text to display only outline instead of solid text using IPXC_ContentCreator

Post by mmasood »

Any update on this??
Sasha - Tracker Dev Team
User

Re: Set text to display only outline instead of solid text using IPXC_ContentCreator

Post by Sasha - Tracker Dev Team »

Hello mmasood,

If the XFA Specification allows this - we should be able to output such a text.
What you will need is the Rich Text part that is 27 in the XFA 3.3 Specification.

Cheers,
Alex
Subscribe at:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-TwAMNi1haxJ1FX3LvB4CQ