PDF Xchange Editor VDI  SOLVED

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Yorick
User

PDF Xchange Editor VDI

Post by Yorick »

Friends,

I deployed PDF Xchange into my VDI and bought a license for my 150 users and it is working fine.
But everytime when my users logoff my system and log back in they need to Activate the license (Online).
I've already decrypted the key, but no luck. Is there a way this can be automatic ? My users are quite difficult in these things 1 or 2 clicks is alot :wink:

Thanks in advance!
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: PDF Xchange Editor VDI  SOLVED

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hi, Yorick

You can enable Silent activation of keys quite easily for all users on login with Group policy:
https://www.pdf-xchange.com/knowle ... ivate-keys

Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com
s.petri
User

Re: PDF Xchange Editor VDI

Post by s.petri »

Hi Tracker Support,

we have the same problem with our VDI installation, after every log off and log on the user has to activate the license.

We did the XCVault.exe /OpenKeys in the master image but this doesen`t solve the problem.

Could we activate the silent activation and get no problem with too much activated licenses?

Thank you in advance
BR
Simon
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: PDF Xchange Editor VDI

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Simon,

If users are asked to activate the license - then it might be a different issue from "OpenKeys".
Please contact us on support@pdf-xchange.com as we will need to discuss your actual license key and these public forums are not suitable for discussing such personal info.

Kind regards,
Stefan