PDF-Tools does not accept my license key.

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

tbarthnj@gmail.com
User

PDF-Tools does not accept my license key.

Post by tbarthnj@gmail.com »

I purchased PDF Exchange Editor Plus + Enhanced OCR Plug-in (v8.0.336.0) on 24Jan2020. PDF-Tools still shows as unlicensed after
several attempts to cut/paste the key as instructed. I updated to v8.0.339.0) and tried again with same result. Any help will be appreciated.
Attachments
PDF-Tools_Registration-Key-Error_04Jul2020.jpg
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: PDF-Tools does not accept my license key.

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

Hi Thomas,

thanks for the post. I checked your license and it is valid. Because the troubleshooting involves your key, I shall write to you directly from support@pdf-xchange.com so as to keep your license details private.

I hope that works for you.
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com
TeeR
User

Post by TeeR »

I have the same problems. What was your solution.
Tnx in advance! /TR
Paul - Tracker Supp wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:42 pm Hi Thomas,

thanks for the post. I checked your license and it is valid. Because the troubleshooting involves your key, I shall write to you directly from support@pdf-xchange.com so as to keep your license details private.

I hope that works for you.
Radi - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Radi - Tracker Supp »

Hello TeeR,

For licensing related issues, please contact us at support@pdf-xchange.com.

If you receive any error messages during license installation, please provide screenshots of them and the first 10-15 characters of your license key. Please provide these via e-mail, do not post your license key on this public forum. Thanks.

Regards,
Radi