Problems with print queue PDF-Xchange 6

PDF-XChange Drivers API (only) V4/V5
This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers SDK (only) - VERSION 4 & 5 - Please use the PDF-Tools SDK Forum for Library DLL assistance.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

theurer.com
User

Problems with print queue PDF-Xchange 6

Post by theurer.com »

Dear Tracker Software Development team,

we use your PDF-XChange Drivers API SDK to create PDFs from out of our ERP system. Currently we are using PDF-XChange 6.

We often have the problem, that jobs get stuck in the print queue as they are not deleted automatically. This has also been a problem with PDF-XChange 4. Until now, we could not find a reason. The only solution currently is to delete the print queue.

Do you have any experience with this kind of problem? Could you give us a hint what might provoke this problem and is there a solution existing?

From end user support we got the answer, that it is necessary to set an action to delete the print queue after printing completes in older versions, but we were also asked to post the question on the Developer forum.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Problems with print queue PDF-Xchange 6

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello theurer.com,

You have posted in the OCR SDK forums. Can you please confirm that this is in error - so that I can move your topic to the correct forum, after which it will be able to get the correct developer's attention.

Kind regards,
Stefan
theurer.com
User

Post by theurer.com »

Hello Stefan,

Oh, I am sorry... Yes, this is probably not the right forum for this topic. I guess "PDF-XChange Drivers API SDK" might be the correct one? Please move the topic to the corresponding forum.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
theurer.com
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello theurer.com,

Done - topic moved, but you should not have marked it as solved yet ;)

Kind regards,
Stefan
theurer.com
User

Post by theurer.com »

Hello Stefan,

Thank you. I changed the topic back to not solved this morning.

Kind regards,
theurer.com
theurer.com
User

Post by theurer.com »

Dear Tracker Software Team,

Did you check this post in the meantime? Do you have some clue why this problem appears? We are still having trouble with this.