Inserting Layers

This forum is for plugins used in the PDF-XChange Editor only.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

jeffberk
User

Inserting Layers

Post by jeffberk »

I'm trying to create a multi-layer pdf so that I can overlay line drawings created in another program.
Specifically, I have drawings of circuits as an SVG files. I'd like the user to be able to view one or more of the circuits at a time because they get too confusing if all displayed at one time.
I can export the individual SVG files in pdf but I'm confused if there is a way to import each of these pdf's into separate layers created in PDF-XChange Editor Plus (Version 8.0, build 332.0).
Jeff
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Inserting Layers

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

Hi Jeff,

thanks for the post excellent suggestion. I call it a suggestion because we do not currently have a feature to allow you to add these files as layers, however we think we should.

To that end I have raised a formal Feature Request around this, and while internal to the company only, should you refer to RT#5012: Featyure Request :: Editor :: Add content as layer in the forum or an email to support@pdf-xchange.com then any support staff member can get you a status update.

I hope that helpless.
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com