PDF-Tools menu: one thing missing...

Please post any requests or ideas you may have for new features for the end User Version of PDF-Tools here.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, John - Tracker Supp, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Tracker - Clarion Support, moderators, Support Staff

vhunter99
User

PDF-Tools menu: one thing missing...

Post by vhunter99 »

Hi,

I just bought the french version of your PDF-Xchange (PDF Studio 2) and I find it to be a very good product at a very good price. No reason to pay hundreds for Adobe's Acrobat!!

I would like to make one comment on PDF-Tools' opening window menu (I'm talking about the menu window that opens when we click on the PDF-Tools icon). A "Poperties" tab is not available! The only way to access the poperties is by actually strating a print. That means we have to select a pdf document, open it, then click on print and, only then, we have access to the poperties.

I know you will say that if we want to change the poperties of a document it's probably because we are about to print but, still, if the Poperties tab was in the main menu, where everything else is, it would probably be better.

Thank's !

V. Hunter
Canada
vhunter99
User

Post by vhunter99 »

Hi again, 8)

I'm just thinking: putting a 'Poperties' tab in the main menu doesn't mean you have to remove the one alredy in place in the print menu, it must stay there... but could probably also be included in the main one.

V. Hunter
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Thanks for your suggestions and all are noted.

One thing to be clear on is that PDF-Tools and the PDF-XChange printer operate 100% independantly so any properties altered in one have no effect or the settings of the other.

You may already appreciate this - but just wanted to ensure there was no confusion :)

Pleased you like what you have and rest assured we will work very hard to ensure it gets better :)

best
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com
vhunter99
User

Post by vhunter99 »

Hello again,

Ok, I undertsand...

Thank's !!
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Pleasure :)
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com