OLE error 82132713

PDF-XChange Viewer SDK for Developer's
(ActiveX and Simple DLL Versions)

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

wings software
User

OLE error 82132713

Post by wings software »

A customer of mine is having a problem since a few days. The first time the PDF-XChange Viewer is shown in my application he receives the following error message: OLE error 82132713
He can click away the error message and after that, he can use the PDF Viewer without a problem until he closes the application again.

Installation of our application exe and the PDF-XChange dll's is on a network drive. He is the only customer having this problem and I find no references to this error on the internet - at all.

The problem began on June 21. The customer installed an update of an unrelated application software that day, but no changes on our side.

I'm completely clueless. Help!
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: OLE error 82132713

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello wings software,

As you might be aware - the Viewer and it's SDKs are now no longer developed products, as they were replaced by the Editor, but I've asked one of our devs who used to work on the Viewer SDKs to take a look here and advise on what might be causing this. He is in our Canadian office however - so the reply will be a bit delayed.

Regards,
Stefan
Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team
Site Admin

Post by Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team »

Hi wings_software.

The function IPDFXCview::GetTextFromResult translates the 0x82132713 code to the following text:

"Wrong identificator of language"

It seems like you sets the incorrect language ID (LCID) to the property "International.LocaleID". Possible reason: on client's machine the /Languages folder doesn't contain the corresponding language file for the specified LocaleID. Please check it.

HTH.
Vasyl Yaremyn
Tracker Software Products
Project Developer

Please archive any files posted to a ZIP, 7z or RAR file or they will be removed and not posted.
wings software
User

Post by wings software »

Thanks, Vasyl. I just got the information from the customer that updating our software (which rewrites the Languages directory) solved the problem. So I guess this got corrupted somehow.
Thanks again for your help!

Jan
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

:D
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com