Watermarks on all PDF files

PDF-XChange Drivers API (only) V4/V5
This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers SDK (only) - VERSION 4 & 5 - Please use the PDF-Tools SDK Forum for Library DLL assistance.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

dukes
User

Watermarks on all PDF files

Post by dukes »

Recently updated my PDF-XChange Drivers API version to 7.0.325.1. My application is running as it used to except now watermarks are showing up on all generated PDF files. I think the problem is the new key data did not get recognized when I installed 7.0.325.1. I've tried to correct this, but when I run the C.xcvault that came with the email about the new License/Serial key, I get a message stating "Unable to add new license keys(s)" "The file doesn't contain the valid license keys(s). There's nothing in the registry to indicate the new 7.0.325.1. Please let me know how I can correct this or if you think there's something else causing this issue. - Thanks, Bob

How can i get some help on this problem? No one has responded for three days - please let me know if I should try another venue.
Last edited by dukes on Thu May 24, 2018 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dukes
User

Re: Watermarks on all PDF files

Post by dukes »

Below is a message I previously posted and then erroneously thought I had another solution so cancelled the post. I now think do need interop.PXCComlib7.dll to solve my problem of watermarks showing up on all generated PDF's I outlined in my first post on this thread. Please tell me how to get a copy. Thanks - Bob

Just installed version 7.0.325.1 of PDF X-Change drivers API - Was using PDF X-Change 6. VB Examples had Interop.PXCComLib6.dll in Debug directory. Version 7.0.325.1.does not have Interop.PXCComLib7.dll in the VB Examples Debug directory. I can't update my application code without interop.PXCComLib7.dll.
Please tell me how to get a copy. Thanks - Bob
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Watermarks on all PDF files

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi Dukes,

Firstly, I'm very sorry that it's taken so long for one of us to get back to you! That shouldn't happen, so I'll be sure to do what I can to see that it doesn't happen again.

With regards to the issue posted here, were you able to solve the problem or do you still require assistance?

Thanks and again, very sorry!
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com