Variable rotation

Please post any requests or ideas you may have for new features for the end User Version of PDF-Tools here.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, John - Tracker Supp, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Tracker - Clarion Support, moderators, Support Staff

Gerard de Graan
User

Variable rotation

Post by Gerard de Graan »

I regularly receive electronic faxes in TIFF-format and use PDF-Exchange to convert them to pdf. Sometimes they are upside-down. After printing, I run PDF-XChange to rotate the pages 180 degrees. But occasionally the pages have not been entered correctly into the fax machine by the sender. It would be nice if I can enter the number of degrees for the rotation by hand. Even nicer it would be if PDF-XChange would justify the pages automatically.[/url]
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

PDF-Tools V3.5 is to be released in the next week or so - whilst this does not allow variable rotation intitially on release - we will endeavour to add this in the very near future.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com