[Solved]No Outlook 2007 HTML Support?(HtmlToPDF.dll missing)

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's OFFice2PDF and MS Office Addin Applications - supplied with PDF-XChange.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

privat
User

[Solved]No Outlook 2007 HTML Support?(HtmlToPDF.dll missing)

Post by privat »

Dear members,

unfortunately I can't convert any HTML-Mail from Outlook 2007 (with latest ServicePack/Updates) with the OfficeAddin. There is an error message of missing the HtmlToPDF.dll .

I've done a complete Reinstalling (X-Change V5 complete: PDF X-Change Editor v5, PDF-Tools v4, PDF Printer 2012) but with no effect.

Computer is Win8 Pro x64 with latest updates. Maybe anyone can provide the missing DLL?

Thanks,
sebius
Last edited by privat on Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: No Outlook 2007 HTML Support? (HtmlToPDF.dll is missing)

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hi Sebius,

I've asked one of my colleagues working with these add-ins to take a look and advise.
We will post back here shortly.

Regards,
Stefan
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Hello again,

Can you please check whether you have
HtmlToPDF.dll and PXCOutlookAddinH.exe in the same folder?
By default they should both be in the same main folder of the PDF XChange Pro v5 installation location.

Also please do make sure you have the latest build of our products as using an older build could be the cause of this error message.
All the latest builds can be downloaded from here:
https://www.pdf-xchange.com/product/downloads

Regards,
Stefan
privat
User

Post by privat »

Hello Stefan (D.),

it's solved!

Firstly, I searched program-wide for the *.dll, which weren't anywhere available.
Then I load the new package one (despite it was defintely compiled later, it has the exact same product version number, in file properties; this only as a notice).. and yeah I find out:

You have to install the Internet Explorer Toolbar. If you don't install this plugin (like I do it before, all another options were checked), at least the missing HtmlToPDF.dll will not install.

I also noticed, you can't choose the Outlook-Addon (it's grey out), if PDF X-Change is not your standard printer. Thats not a problem, because its muuuch better than other PDF-Printer!

Thanks for support,

Sebastian
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: [Solved]No Outlook 2007 HTML Support?(HtmlToPDF.dll miss

Hi Sebastian,

Glad to hear all is now OK!

Cheers,
Stefan