disabled menu-bar "import data to form" [by xml-file]

Please post any requests or ideas you may have for new features for the end User Version of PDF-Tools here.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, John - Tracker Supp, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Tracker - Clarion Support, moderators, Support Staff

konrad_k
User

disabled menu-bar "import data to form" [by xml-file]

Post by konrad_k »

Hello world,

I hope I stay in the right forum;)) [using PDF XCHANGE VIEWER, Vers.: 2.5, Build 213.1, nov. 2013]

Actually I have an official form given a by European financial Administration.

This empty form has now well completed.

In the menu-bar [file] [form data] [Export data from Form] [save] the file can successfully exported ["NAME.XML"].

So far all is fine.

What I'm looking for is the way "vice versa".

Unfortunately the menu-bar [import data to form] is disabled / not high-lighted.

What's the reason? It is not allowed by given settings in the PDF by the administration or where is solution in PDF XCHANGE VIEWER to allow this import.

Thank you very much for any help in this matter.
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: disabled menu-bar "import data to form" [by xml-file]

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

Hi konrad,

I believe you should be able to do this as long as you have a suitable form open in the Viewer. Can you send us the form you are working with as well as the exported data file? We'll take a look for you.

Please ensure your upload is zipped into an archive or the forum will strip it from your post.

regards
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com