DEMO marks after using OCR - is it a PRO only feature?

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

fstue
User

DEMO marks after using OCR - is it a PRO only feature?

Post by fstue »

Dear Sir or Madam,

I just used the OCR function in PDF-XChange Editor freeware version (3.0.306.1), but after saving the file (using "save as") DEMO marks were added to the upper corners. I didn't receive the "PRO only feature" warning before, though (nor did I do anything else with the PDF but OCR). Has OCR become a PRO only feature in Editor, or is this just a bug? For me the problem was solved by going back to the (still great) XChange Viewer, which did the job flawlessly.

Best regards,
Frank

P.S.: Could you perhaps add the option to hide all "PRO only" functions in Editor as known from Viewer? (Or is it already there and I missed it?) Thanks!
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: DEMO marks after using OCR - is it a PRO only feature?

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Will ask the DEV team to investigate - this should remain a free version even in the Editor ..

Appreciate your patience whilst we investigate.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com