Edit Polyline

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

jcaiken
User

Edit Polyline

Post by jcaiken »

Polylines appear to be focussed on their use to define irregular, polygon areas on the PDF. I mainly use the polyline tool to highlight (with wide, colored and transparent properties) flowlines on a drawing. Unfortunately I can't find any way to edit (add nodes) the polyline nodes if I make a mistake in the routing of the polyline - I have to delete the whole line. I can move nodes to effectively 'delete' them, but not add intermediate nodes.
Also, currently there doesn't appear to be anyway to group polylines (unlike the latest Adobe Reader v11) - the Editor v3 can make multiple selections but they cannot be grouped.

It would also be useful to have a branching facility for polylines ('snapping' a terminating node to an existing adjacent line of the same colour, width and transparency) and some way for me to pre-define/select a number of line styles (say 5).
Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team
Site Admin

Re: Edit Polyline

Post by Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team »

Hi, jcaiken
Editor v3 can make multiple selections but they cannot be grouped.
This feature will be added bit later.
Unfortunately I can't find any way to edit (add nodes) the polyline nodes if I make a mistake in the routing of the polyline - I have to delete the whole line. I can move nodes to effectively 'delete' them, but not add intermediate nodes.
You can add intermediate nodes. Take a look at the attached screenshot..

HTH.
Attachments
AddCustomCP.rar
(111.47 KiB) Downloaded 128 times
Vasyl Yaremyn
Tracker Software Products
Project Developer

Please archive any files posted to a ZIP, 7z or RAR file or they will be removed and not posted.