Edit Polyline

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

jcaiken
User

Edit Polyline

Post by jcaiken »

Polylines appear to be focussed on their use to define irregular, polygon areas on the PDF. I mainly use the polyline tool to highlight (with wide, colored and transparent properties) flowlines on a drawing. Unfortunately I can't find any way to edit (add nodes) the polyline nodes if I make a mistake in the routing of the polyline - I have to delete the whole line. I can move nodes to effectively 'delete' them, but not add intermediate nodes.
Also, currently there doesn't appear to be anyway to group polylines (unlike the latest Adobe Reader v11) - the Editor v3 can make multiple selections but they cannot be grouped.

It would also be useful to have a branching facility for polylines ('snapping' a terminating node to an existing adjacent line of the same colour, width and transparency) and some way for me to pre-define/select a number of line styles (say 5).
Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team
Site Admin

Re: Edit Polyline

Post by Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team »

Hi, jcaiken
Editor v3 can make multiple selections but they cannot be grouped.
This feature will be added bit later.
Unfortunately I can't find any way to edit (add nodes) the polyline nodes if I make a mistake in the routing of the polyline - I have to delete the whole line. I can move nodes to effectively 'delete' them, but not add intermediate nodes.
You can add intermediate nodes. Take a look at the attached screenshot..

HTH.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vasyl Yaremyn
Tracker Software Products
Project Developer

Please archive any files posted to a ZIP, 7z or RAR file or they will be removed and not posted.