Problem: PDF displays in Viewer but not Editor

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

prius04
User

Problem: PDF displays in Viewer but not Editor

Post by prius04 »

For some reason, I had never tried opening the attached PDF in the Editor before this morning. The issue, of course, should be clear after attempting to open the file. Oddly enough, there is no such issue when using the Viewer. Hopefully this, as well as a few other issues, will be resolved in the next release. Thanks!
Attachments
Residential Lease for Single Family Home and Duplex.pdf
(1.48 MiB) Downloaded 176 times
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Problem: PDF displays in Viewer but not Editor

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello prius04,

This file contains an XFA form, and for now the Editor does not support them. All our development efforts at the moment are focused on exactly XFA support, and as soon as it's ready we will have a new build!

Regards,
Stefan
prius04
User

Post by prius04 »

Hi Stefan,

Sorry, I jumped the gun here. I should have paid more attention when I read the following, which was posted by John, in another thread:
"Build 305 should be available late September and includes a number of new features including Redaction and XFA support"

Thanks for the prompt reply and am looking forward to the final release of the Editor. You guys are doing an excellent job, btw, both in development and support! :D
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi Prius,

Thanks a ton for the kind words, they're always much appreciated :)
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com