Where do I enter the serial key for PDF-XChange Viewer

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

imagewise ltd
User

Where do I enter the serial key for PDF-XChange Viewer

Post by imagewise ltd »

Yesterday I purchased PDF-XChange Viewer and received my serial key, when I click Help > Enter Serial Key the preferences window opens and I have not been able to find where I enter my serial key. Where?????
PeterPan
User

Re: Where do I enter the serial key for PDF-XChange Viewer

Post by PeterPan »

Hey,

in the preferences should be the option "Registration" on the left side, like you can see in my picture. You can enter your serial and name there.

Do not post your serial here or the team has to block it!
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Thanks Peter :)
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com
imagewise ltd
User

Post by imagewise ltd »

I don't see all of the options you see, in my preferences window there is no registration option.

I attempted to attach an image (jpg and png) but it does not seem to be working
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

The almost certainly it is not the PDF-XChange Viewer you are opening - please email support@pdf-xchange.com and supply your serial number and we will advise further.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
imagewise ltd
User

Post by imagewise ltd »

OK I again downloaded the application and re-installed. This time I supplied the SN during the install rather than install as a trial. Now when I open either the preferences or click Help > Enter SN I do see the option to enter SN. It appears that there is a bug, e.g. when installed as a trial it should give you the option to apply the SN but it does not.

BTW after installing PDF-XChange I get the window informing me that I need to reboot my system, I selected yes, it starts to shut down, I see the warning that process are pending and don turn off the system. After three hours I force the system to power off and reboot. At this time all seems to be working without issues.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello imagewise ltd,

To attach images to this forum you need to include them in an archive first. Then you can attach the archive.

I am glad that you can now see the licensing fields. I am sure that even if you install as trial the field is there - provided you are using the latest build, so not sure what the problem originally was - but glad that you now have our products properly installed. As for the shutting down - it might have been another process that prevented your machine from rebooting.

Best,
Stefan
noolanlunsford
User

Post by noolanlunsford »

I got the issue. Thank you for sharing info.
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

Hi noolanlunsford,

welcome to the forums and thanks for the post.

I need to point out that I have removed your signature from the post as it had a link to an outside resource that is not permitted on this forum. Please ensure that you do not post with links like that.

:-)
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America