Edits and form input information not printable

A picture is worth a thousand words. We have created some pdfs tutorials showing common tasks.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

campa international inc.
User

Edits and form input information not printable

Post by campa international inc. »

I am a new user and after completing a PDF form by inputting the information, when I print, none of the information appears - the printed form is blank. Also, after inputting the form data and saving the PDF file, when I send this file by email, the form can be altered by the email recipent. How can I save the completed PDF form and avoid the shaded areas - that identify where one inputs information - from being visible to the email recipient.
campa international inc.
User

Re: Edits and form input information not printable

Post by campa international inc. »

In addition to the above, when I write a document and save it as a PDF and then place my signature on the PDF document and then go to print - the signature does not appear. Basically, what ever information I input using PDF Exchanger vanishes.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Edits and form input information not printable

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello campa international inc.,

Could you please check in the Viewer's print dialogue that you have selected to print "Document and Markups" as if it's "Document" only - you will get as a printout only your original unaltered document.

Also please attach a copy of your file to this topic or if sensitive - send that to support@pdf-xchange.com with a link back to the forum topic and we will check it further.

Best,
Stefan