error testing C# example PCXView36

This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools SDK of Library DLL functions(only) - Please use the PDF-XChange Drivers API SDK Forum for assistance with all PDF Print Driver related topics or PDF-XChange Viewer SDK if appropriate.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

brouchlag
User

error testing C# example PCXView36

Post by brouchlag »

Hi,
i am testing the SDK in C# Visual Studio 2010 but the PCXView36 example don't work.
compiling in OK but when i load a file i have an error :

"impossible de charger la DLL 'pcxview' : Le module spécifié est introuvable.
(Exception de HRESULT : 0x8007007E)"

so, i try to add pcxview.dll in the project references but i have the error :

"une référence à c:\program Files\tracker software\PDF-tools 4SDK\examples\bin\pxcview.dll n'a pas pu être ajoutée. Vérifiez que ce fichier est accessible et qu'il s'agit d'un assembly ou d'un composant COM valide."

why it doesn't work ?

thank you
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: error testing C# example PCXView36

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello brouchlag,

Could you please let us know a bit more about your test/work environment - e.g. OS version and whether it's 32 or 64 bit?
Also are you compiling the project for any CPU or for specific ones - and have you tried with using the other set of dlls (e.g if you used the 32 bit ones try with the 64 bit).

Best,
Stefan
brouchlag
User

Post by brouchlag »

hello, i work with windows 7 32 bits and VS2010.
the first time i lauch the example VS converted it with no errors, so i leave the example without any change.
by default, it is "any CPU" and framework .net 2.0
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hi brouchlag,

So did you try with replacing the dll files with the other set and have you ensured that you copied all the needed ones?

Best,
Stefan