Add the option to import XML for adding hyperlinks

Please post any requests or ideas you may have for new features for the end User Version of PDF-Tools here.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, John - Tracker Supp, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Tracker - Clarion Support, moderators, Support Staff

calmojuela
User

Add the option to import XML for adding hyperlinks

Post by calmojuela »

Is it possible to add an option during the Setup text search/hyperlink window in the "Add hyperlink in PDF document" tool for importing XML files?

At the moment, it is a manual one by one process. If I wanted to add hyperlinks to hundreds of pieces of text, that will take a long time. As part of that same window, also if you can add options for absolute or relative path names for the destination link if the files are not on the internet.
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Add the option to import XML for adding hyperlinks

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

Hi calmojuela

thanks for the post. I'm not entirely sure I understand what you are doing here or the subsequent request. Can you give us a step by step explanation of what you are doing right now that is 'a manual one by one process'? With a clearer understanding of this we can comment on if this is practical to add as a feature.

hth
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com