overlying 'COGWHEEL" image on tiff images

This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's TIFF-XChange Printer Drivers SDK (All Versions).

Moderators: Tracker Support, TrackerSupp-Daniel, Chris - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Tracker - Clarion Support, John - Tracker Supp, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Ivan - Tracker Software, Support Staff, moderators

cmkingmd
User

overlying 'COGWHEEL" image on tiff images

Post by cmkingmd » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:43 pm

I have just installed TIFF-XChange software on a Dell with Windows 7
The images all have a black cogwheel or gear-like picture in the middle of the images.
I was at first using a trial download and thought that was a potential cause. Would that be the case?

I went online today to purchase the software and have done so. I must have missed the message about
how I would received the software. Will it come in the mail to my office or is it a download?

Thanks,

Chris King, MD

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: overlying 'COGWHEEL" image on tiff images

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:36 am

Hi Chris,

you should have received a serial number by email that will allow you to re-install and ensure that all new files are created 'cleanly' without the trial watermark.

Note this cannot be removed after the event - the file has to be created cleanly from the original with a licensed version.

If you do not receive - please email sales@tracker-software.com with your purchase info and we will reend - but please ensure you 'whitelist' the domain :

*@tracker-software.com

To ensure our email in reply is not blocked by your AV/Anti spam software.

Thanks
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com