4.0.190 Professional Update

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers only - Please do not post requests for older versions of PDF-XChange or the PDF-Tools/OFFice2PDF applications here

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

NoSi
User

4.0.190 Professional Update

Post by NoSi »

Hi,

exporting/printing MS-Word files with underlined text generates misplaces lines/text. See appending sample. Win7Ultimat, Word 2010. Docx and result pdf.

Any idea? I have to produce a documentation asap and there are formatting specifications, I can not match without underlined headings.

Regards,

Norbert
Attachments
PDF-Err.zip
Sample word docm, result pdf
(58.33 KiB) Downloaded 183 times
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: 4.0.190 Professional Update

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Hi,

this problem is reproduced in Word 2010, but it is NOT our bug - it is a bug in Word and printing to a 'Real' paper printer prints with the same problem - sorry but you will have to report to Microsoft and ask them to fix as we can do nothing here to make up for this word problem.

Out of interest - Word 2007 behaves correctly.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com
NoSi
User

Post by NoSi »

John - Tracker Supp wrote:this problem is reproduced in Word 2010, but it is NOT our bug
Yes, this is true. I tried with a freeware "Gostscript" solution, that generates the same ugly result.
John - Tracker Supp wrote:Out of interest - Word 2007 behaves correctly.
Or you try OpenOffice Writer. Is coexists perfectly with Word2010 and solved my challenge in a view minutes.

Thanks for checking.

Norbert
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Pleasure Norbert ;-)
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com