License Key to use PDFPRN_

This Forum is for the use of Clarion For Windows - Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers SDK (only) - Please use the PDF-Tools SDK Forum for Library DLL assistance.

Moderators: Tracker Support, TrackerSupp-Daniel, Chris - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Sean - Tracker, Tracker - Clarion Support, John - Tracker Supp, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Ivan - Tracker Software, Support Staff, moderators

glima
User

License Key to use PDFPRN_

Post by glima » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:39 pm

Do we need a separate key to use the PDFPRN functions? I am converting an application that used the 3.x Windows messages. I have everything working but the printed PDF files have the docu-track bitmaps. The application is using the 4.x PDF-XChange DLL for stamping the printed files, which are working fine.

I have tried our PCS40- and PVC20- keys. Both leave the demo bitmaps.

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: License Key to use PDFPRN_

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:27 pm

Hi,

can you advise if you are printing to the PDF-XChange Printer to create a file - or from the Viewer to print a file to paper ?

Either way - unless you are handcoding - the existence of the serial numbers and devcode in your tsp_lics.inc file should ensure you never see the demo watermarks - provided you recompiled after inserting these (correctly) in this file.

Can you send me directly your tsp_lics.inc file and I will advise - (along with your license/serials of course)

support@tracker-software.com

cheers
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com

glima
User

Post by glima » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:08 pm

I figured out the problem. In testing I was trying different things and found that the conversion to Unicode failed thereby the printed PDF had the demo stamps. When I fix that the output had the stamps because I was using the same variable for Serial_Key and Dev_Code, which was now in Unicode.

Thanks

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:16 pm

Excellent - thanks and pleased all is now well :)
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com

Return to “PDF-XChange Drivers (only) API SDK - For Clarion For Windows Developers only Please”