PDF-XChange cannot maintain equal left and right margin when printing

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers only - Please do not post requests for older versions of PDF-XChange or the PDF-Tools/OFFice2PDF applications here

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

avdanilov
User

PDF-XChange cannot maintain equal left and right margin when printing

Post by avdanilov »

Hi,
I have following problem. I need to print rectangular PDF picture (239x120 mm) on an A4 page right in the center, i.e. equal margins on each side. However, even though top and bottom margin are equal, the left (30 mm) and the right (26 mm) margins are not equal. Tried different settings, but nothing helped. Adobe Reader prints my picture correctly. Please help.
PDFXChange.jpg
Many thanks.
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: PDF-XChange cannot maintain equal left and right margin when printing

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hello, avdanilov

The "whitespace" of the page is included in the sheet size, this means that if you have margins already present on your page, you should be printing with the "ignore printer margins" option enabled (or just set the placement and scaling "type" to "none"), so that the already centered content is not offset away from the top left corner of the page, by the printers physical constraints.
image.png
Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com