PDF Shape Recognition

PDF-XChange Editor SDK for Developers

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Forum rules
DO NOT post your license/serial key, or your activation code - these forums, and all posts within, are public and we will be forced to immediately deactivate your license.

When experiencing some errors, use the IAUX_Inst::FormatHRESULT method to see their description and include it in your post along with the error code.
lidds
User

PDF Shape Recognition

Post by lidds »

Hopefully, this does not breach the Tracker board terms and conditions. If so, please remove it.

My company is seeking someone with more experience with PDFXChange API and PDF format than ours. We would like to chat with anyone in this community who would have the knowledge and expertise to use to PDFXChange to analyse PDF files and perform shape recognition based on template symbols.

If you have this experience, please either DM or email me through my profile.

Best Regards

Simon
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: PDF Shape Recognition

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hello, lidds

I do hope that some of the other SDK users on our forums are able and willing to reach out and offer you some points for discussion, This is just a public notice from Tracker software, that this is one discussion we will not be able to participate in.

Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com