loupe tool

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

azazil
User

loupe tool

Post by azazil »

The Loupe tool does not work as I would like in the last 363rd version. In version 361, when I select a place with the loupe and write, the loupe window does not disappear.363. In the version, the window that I look at with a loupe disappears when I switch to a pen or another tool. The disappearance of the loupe breaks things down. If I want to close the loupe window, I can close it myself. If you removed this feature, please bring it back. If it's a bug, release a new fix update. Otherwise I will be missing out on new features. Thank you for making such an application.
Radi - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: loupe tool

Post by Radi - Tracker Supp »

Hello azazil,

I was able to reproduce this behavior on my end and forwarded it to our development team for investigation. I'll let you know as soon as I have any news whether this is a bug or this is the intended new behavior for this tool.

Regards,
Radi
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hello,

The dev team has seen this and they are working on a fix for the bug in question. It may not be resolved in time for this coming release, but it should hopefully be resolved in time for the one following it.

Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com
azazil
User

Post by azazil »

there is a new update but still my problem is not solved. I thought it was a minor issue. and i reported it when the update first came out. Then I decided to post on the forum. I hope it will be resolved soon.
Radi - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Radi - Tracker Supp »

Hi azazil,

It seems like this wasn't fixed in time for the release of build 364. We hope to resolve this for the next build.

Regards,
Radi