I have found that when a file created with Microsoft PowerPoint that contains Japanese vertical writing is converted to PDF via PDF-XChange Lite, some text orientation is not displayed correctly.
Since this is the same issue as previously reported in the following topic, I have verified it using the same strings.
- vertical writing
- Printed with PDF-XChange Lite (VText_PowerPoint_byPDFXChangeV9.pdf)
- Converted from PowerPoint's Export menu to PDF file (VText_PowerPoint_byPowerPointExportFeature.pdf)
- Printed with Microsoft Print To PDF (VText_PowerPoint_byMicrosoftPrintToPDF)
In contrast, the result generated by PDF-XChange Lite (incorrect result) is shown below, with the incorrect part highlighted with yellow markers.
Hoping that the above information will be of some help to you.
Thank you so much for your continued support.
- PDF-XChange Editor Plus Version:9.4 build 363.0
- OS Version: Windows 10 Home/Pro 21H2 Build 19044.1889
- PC Model: Lenovo IdeaPad C340-15IWL / HP ProDesk 600G1