(Solved) 9.4.362 & Suspended Office '16 C2R License Component

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

CraigS26
User

(Solved) 9.4.362 & Suspended Office '16 C2R License Component

Post by CraigS26 »

9.4.362 Editor Plus ....Would appreciate any Help in deciphering What the PDF-X Update is telling me per 2 inserts.
First says C2R Lic component must be Re-installed to use again & 2nd says it's Suspended and I must Undo changes made by Lic component to continue PDF-X Update.
Clk'd Yes/OK for Both but am clueless as to what Lic Component IS.
I have always had PDF-X Update issues so This is not a shock - Help appreciated.
6-10-22 PDF-XCHG UPDATE POPUP.jpg
6-10-22 PDF-XCHG UPDATE POPUP-2.jpg
Last edited by CraigS26 on Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Win 10 Pro 22H2 - Editor Plus v10.2.1.385
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: 9.4.362 & Suspended Office '16 C2R License Component

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

Hi Craig,

I am sorry to hear of this challenge. It is a new one for us, we have never seen this before and I am told the issue is Microsoft's.

Have you tried restarting the PC then attempting the update? I am keen to hear if that makes a difference.
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com
CraigS26
User

Post by CraigS26 »

If Help / About is always True, I AM at -- 9.4.362 -- so the Update apparently occurred.
Fuzzy memory on a past Update issue where I saw the Updated Ver # somewhere in the App BUT it actually wasn't updated.

I couldn't tell if the PDF-X Install process was Just reacting to what it saw per pop-ups, or actually Required the changes in the C2R License Component to perform the install - whatever the Lic Component is.
Since you are not aware of such a topic / requirement, I'll post in another Forum with some Win / Office experts and see if they have any thoughts.
So far nothing seems broken, But I had to ask. Many Thanks, and I'll update if I find anything worthwhile...
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Hi Craig,

yes, you can trust Help, About, if it reports 9.4.362.0 then the install did complete.

I would be keen to hear if you do get some idea what that is.

:-)
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
CraigS26
User

Post by CraigS26 »

Paul, an MS Forum MVP answered per repeat of this Thread -- It's the Office licensing component. Usually, the errors are only in the event viewer (and can be ignored). I found it in Event Viewer/Applications but only a repeat of the popup - nothing more definitive.

Much ado about nothing, it appears. Everything is working. Thanks again for the interest.
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Good to know Craig,

I thanks for the feedback. It's good to have that answer here for others to see also. I appreciate you bringing this to us.

cheers
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke