Where can I find the documentation for the Comments Export selection to Microsoft Word Document command

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

chrisjj
User

Where can I find the documentation for the Comments Export selection to Microsoft Word Document command

Post by chrisjj »

F1 Help Search finds none:
image.png
PDF manual V8 (the latest I can find) finds "Export selection to Microsoft Word Document" for Comments.

Thanks.
Sean - Tracker
Site Admin

Re: Where can I find the documentation for the Comments Export selection to Microsoft Word Document command

Post by Sean - Tracker »

Hi Chris,

The documentation for exporting selected comments to MS Word format is available here in the online manual:

https://help.pdf-xchange.com/pdfxe ... ns_ed.html

Kind regards,
Sean Godley
Technical Writer
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD
Sales: +1 (250) 324-1621
Fax: +1 (250) 324-1623
chrisjj
User

Re: Where can I find the documentation for the Comments Export selection to Microsoft Word Document command

Post by chrisjj »

Thanks but all I see there is:
image.png
with no mention of Comments.
Sean - Tracker
Site Admin

Post by Sean - Tracker »

Hi Chris,

Everything on that page of the manual relates to interacting with tool content, i.e. comments.

Best regards,
Sean Godley
Technical Writer
chrisjj
User

Post by chrisjj »

Sean - Tracker wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:56 pm Everything on that page of the manual relates to interacting with tool content, i.e. comments.
If you mean "tool content" == "comments" then wow. Worth mentioning on that page, since no way would the user know otherwise.

Thanks.
Sean - Tracker
Site Admin

Post by Sean - Tracker »

Hi Chris,

It's the earlier commenting pages of the manual that link to that page in the appendix.

Best regards,
Sean Godley
Technical Writer
chrisjj
User

Post by chrisjj »

> It's the earlier commenting pages of the manual that link to that page in the appendix.

"on that page".
Sean - Tracker
Site Admin

Post by Sean - Tracker »

Hi Chris,

I have updated this page in the manual. The changes will be live on the website after the next round of manual publishing, which will be after the release of the upcoming new build.

Kind regards,
Sean Godley
Technical Writer
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

:)
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com