PDF/A-2b compliance issue

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers only - Please do not post requests for older versions of PDF-XChange or the PDF-Tools/OFFice2PDF applications here

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

dagen_d
User

PDF/A-2b compliance issue

Post by dagen_d »

Hi, I'm trying to submit a PDF/A-2b compliant pdf and the recipient mentions it does not meet their compliance criteria. See attached error message.

My method to create the file is "File/Print", select "PDF-Xchange standard", select "Properties", select "General", "Conform to specifications", select "PDF/A-2b". I also have tried to select "Fonts" and check all boxes to embed fonts.

What am I missing?
Capture.JPG
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: PDF/A-2b compliance issue

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

HI dagen_d,

thanks for the post. From what did you print may I ask? I am keen to see the PDF if that is at all possible? If it is sensitive you can email it to support@tracker-sofytware.com and we will keep it confidential and destroy it when the investigation is over.

One thing I would be keen to know is whether it passes Pre-Flight if you do a "save As" from the Editor and choose PDF/A-2b from there?
image.png
with
image1.png
Does that do better? We will definitely want to look at the one that failed if you can send it and the source file?

regards
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com