Text destroyed

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

kubetts
User

Text destroyed

Post by kubetts »

I don't know the reason, but randomly it happens
Attachments
TEST.pdf
(187.78 KiB) Downloaded 24 times
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: Text destroyed

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hello, kubetts

Without knowing more about the process that lead to this I can only offer vague guesswork. Can you please tell me how this file is created, which application you are printing it from, and if the same error ever happens with other printers, such as the "Microsoft XPS document writer"?

Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com
kubetts
User

Post by kubetts »

Thanks for your replay

Printed from Excel 365 to PDF24 printer. It happens randomly with different printers (pdf creator, pdf24). Text is fine at the end of print, but randomly in a certain moment document changes unreadable.

I bought a PDF-XChange Editor single user license,
Attachments
image(1).png
image.png
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hello, kubetts

Thank you for the clarification, so the original output documents are fine, but after being open in our Editor for some time, the document changes at random?
This sounds like more than a bug, it sounds like the software has been tampered with. I would highly recommend that you completely uninstall all of our PDF-XChange software, and then run the latest installer, directly from our official website: https://www.pdf-xchange.com/product/downloads
Do not use installers provided by 3rd party websites, as we cannot verify that they are tamper free, and issues like this may become prevalent.

Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com
kubetts
User

Post by kubetts »

Thanks for your answer. So it means software isn't original? I bought from an italian reseller. It sounds strange.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello kubetts,

As this will involve us asking you for your license key - can you please e-mail support@pdf-xchange.com with the first 10-15 symbols of your serial key. Once we have that we will be able to point you to the correct installation package from our website which will NOT cause the issues you described further up in this topic.

Kind regards,
Stefan