Adding images to pop-up windows [Suggestion]

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

MedBooster
User

Adding images to pop-up windows [Suggestion]

Post by MedBooster »

When you double click on various elements such as images, highlights, lines, rectangles, stamps etc. you can create hidden notes in the form of pop-up windows, which is really great, but what I think would make the feature even greater is;

Allow images to be pasted into these pop-up windows as well, so that you only see the image if you hover over the element or open the pop-up window just as with text.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wishlist
Bookmarks with page numbers
Optional fixed small icon size in the toolbar
Shift to UNLOCK aspect ratio/i]
Allow more "toolbars" to the title bar
AltGr issues with character input and keyboard shortcuts
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Adding images to pop-up windows [Suggestion]

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello MedBooster,

Thanks for the suggestion - but once again this is limited by the PDF specification to text only.

Some workaround suggestions I found online were to e.g. use buttons - as per the attached sample.
The button has "on mouse enter" and "on mouse leave" actions that show/hide the other field which contains the image.
But that's likely an overkill for most needs, will trigger the "modified" flag for the file and will require an Editor Plus/Pro license to work.

Kind regards,
Stefan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.