Automatic stamp

PDF-XChange Editor SDK for Developers

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Forum rules
DO NOT post your license/serial key, or your activation code - these forums, and all posts within, are public and we will be forced to immediately deactivate your license.

When experiencing some errors, use the IAUX_Inst::FormatHRESULT method to see their description and include it in your post along with the error code.
carlosbmack
User

Automatic stamp

Post by carlosbmack »

I need to insert the stamps automatically.
I verified that the page number is the same as the stamp indexer (final stamp number).
Can anyone help me? Please!!

tela_pdf xchange.png
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: Automatic stamp

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hello, carlosbmack

You have posted to our SDK forums, but based on your description, I suspect that you are not using an SDK product, are you?

- If you do need help with the SDK, please provide a copy of the sample application you have built, as well as either the stamp file you are using, or the JS that you are running on them.

- If this is, as I suspect, a request with our End user product specifically, please let me know (so I can move it to the correct forum) and provide us with the stamp file in question, so that we can investigate it and the JS contained within, to test and troubleshoot directly.

Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com