How do I programmatically set default values like font size or opacity

PDF-XChange Editor SDK for Developers

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Forum rules
DO NOT post your license/serial key, or your activation code - these forums, and all posts within, are public and we will be forced to immediately deactivate your license.

When experiencing some errors, use the IAUX_Inst::FormatHRESULT method to see their description and include it in your post along with the error code.
MaSeife
User

How do I programmatically set default values like font size or opacity

Post by MaSeife »

How do I programmatically set default values like font size and opacity for example for a typewriter (or alternatively all text elements). I know how to do it manually but just couldn't find any code samples to do it programmatically.

When out application is in a special mode we'd like to change these settings to a certain value (e.g. font size 8 and opacity 40 %) and when the special mode is exited we'd like to change the settings back to the previous default values (like font size 12 and opacity 100 %).
Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team
Site Admin

Re: How do I programmatically set default values like font size or opacity

Post by Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team »

You need to use:

style = Inst.Settings["Tools.Typewriter.Style"];

style["A"].v = 0.4; // 40% opacity
style["TS.Font.Size"].v = 8; // Font Size is 8pt

===

HTH
Vasyl Yaremyn
Tracker Software Products
Project Developer

Please archive any files posted to a ZIP, 7z or RAR file or they will be removed and not posted.