Automatically keep Sessions up to date

Please post any ideas or requests for new features here for the End User Version of PDF-XChange (printer Drivers)

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, John - Tracker Supp, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Tracker - Clarion Support, moderators, Support Staff

JimmyD
User

Automatically keep Sessions up to date

Post by JimmyD »

I would like to request an option to keep Sessions automatically up to date, so that we don't have to manually save them each time. Kind of like what the tabXpert browser extension does.

Thanks in advance.
Dimitar - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Automatically keep Sessions up to date

Post by Dimitar - Tracker Supp »

Hello Jimmy,

Thank you for your suggestion.

However, I do not think that this feature will be useful for most of the users because it may cause problems.

Please use this option instead:

image.png

Regards.
JimmyD
User

Post by JimmyD »

Thanks,

I already use that feature, but that doesn't solve the issue when switching between different sessions.
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

Hi Jimmy,

I spoke to the development team leader about this and it is far from trivial. He has agreed to allow a formal Feature Request, however the priority is not considered high, I cannot even promise you the feature will be delivered.

It is however on the radar and there is s corresponding ticket for this: RT#5798: Feature request :: Editor :: Option to keep Sessions Up to Date
The ticket is not open for you to see, but referring to it here will mean we can get yo a status report on it.

As always, this does not represent a promise to deliver said feature, it does however represent a serious inten to look into it.

I hope that helps.
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com
JimmyD
User

Post by JimmyD »

Many thanks.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin