Distinguish between Title Case and Capitalized Case for generated bookmarks Title Formatting and, Change Case features

Please post any ideas or requests for new features here for the End User Version of PDF-XChange (printer Drivers)

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, John - Tracker Supp, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Tracker - Clarion Support, moderators, Support Staff

JimmyD
User

Distinguish between Title Case and Capitalized Case for generated bookmarks Title Formatting and, Change Case features

Post by JimmyD »

I would like to suggest to distinguishing between Title Case and Capitalized Case for generated bookmarks Title Formatting, and Change Case features, like the web tool convertcase does, so to keep words such as and/or/in/the/etc in lower case.

For example,

Title Case:
"Theorems and Proofs in Abstract Algebra"

Capitalized Case:
"Theorems And Proofs In Abstract Algebra"

Thanks in advance
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: Distinguish between Title Case and Capitalized Case for generated bookmarks Title Formatting and, Change Case featur

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hello, JimmyD

Thank you for the request, though I cannot make a guarantee that this will be implemented, I have created a formal feature request so that the Dev team can take a look at this in the future.

RT#5775: Add "capital case" option to "bookmark generation from page text"

Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com
JimmyD
User

Re: Distinguish between Title Case and Capitalized Case for generated bookmarks Title Formatting and, Change Case featur

Post by JimmyD »

TrackerSupp-Daniel wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:00 pm Thank you for the request, though I cannot make a guarantee that this will be implemented, I have created a formal feature request so that the Dev team can take a look at this in the future.

RT#5775: Add "capital case" option to "bookmark generation from page text"
Thanks.

Btw, my feature request also applies to the "Bookmarks -> Change Case" feature, in addition to the "bookmark generation from page text" feature.
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hello, JimmyD

Thank you for clarifying, I have added a note to the ticket for you so that is not overlooked.

Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com